Monday, October 12, 2009

Making colourful Diwali Diya Designs

Hey friends, its Diwali time. I hope everyone is busy with cleaning and shopping and preparing some mouth watering dishes.

The same with me as i was busy making some beautiful looking diya for this Diwali.
I made this little two diyas this time.

I got some plain diya which is easily available in market and coloured it using acrylic colours and some tube colours.

The colour combination you use matters when you paint a diya. You can do anything to a plain diya. If you are not good with colours and painting then try out using some shells, mirrors, lace etc.

I'm sure everyone liked the diyas i made last year. Look out for my last year's work on Diya Decoration for Diwali.

Look at the one i made now.


Diwali-Diya-Decoration

One more of my little creation on decorating Diya.

Sunflower-Diwali-Diya-Decoration

Do comment on how did you like the diya ??

This is not over I'll be back with more decorated diyas tomorrow.

Till then Happy Blogging...!!!


Related Posts - Diwali Decorations

Diwali diya designs and patterns
How to decorate diya for Diwali
Colourful Rangoli desings for Diwali
Diwali diya designs and patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment